Gift card fundraising is the right way to raise money. Buy gift cards from your favorite brands to earn on your daily purchases—like grabbing your morning coffee or buying groceries. It’s the easy way to create opportunities for what matters most to you. No extra money spent. No extra time wasted.
- Shop brands you love
Shop gift cards from your favorite brands. You can even add money online to keep earning with reloadable cards you already have.
- Buy gift cards
Buy eGift cards to use on the spot. Gift cards are delivered to your coordinator to personally hand out. Both types of cards are worth face value and not a penny less.
- Earn for what matters
Brands offer earnings up to 20% of a gift card’s face value, so they add up fast. In fact, a single family can earn $1,000 or more every year for the things they love. You always earn immediately—you don’t have to wait until you use the gift card.
There are more than 750 brands that offer gift cards through this program. Anytime you buy a gift card, St. James Preschool will receive a portion of that amount. Simply download the “RaiseRight” app and use our school’s enrollment code: 9B89DEE57L638.
King Soopers Community Rewards
Easily support St. James Preschool by connecting your existing (or new) King Soopers or City Market loyalty card to the King Soopers Community Rewards Program!
- 5% of your purchases go back to St. James Preschool
- Log in or create an account at kingsoopers.com/communityrewards
- Search for St. James Preschool or use organization number FX098 and click enroll
- Make sure to swipe your registered King Soopers or City Market loyalty card or use your phone number that is related to your registered card when shopping for each purchase to count
Dinner Fundraisers at Romano's
Bring your family and join us for a meal together to support St. James Preschool! Each month we are hosting a dinner fundraiser at Romano’s.
- 11:00 am-9:00 pm
- Dine in or carry out
- 20% of your purchase goes back to St. James Preschool
- Inform the cashier you are with St. James Preschool (flyers available at the register)
Dinner Fundraisers at Walter's 303 Pizzeria & Publik House
Bring your family and join us for a meal together to support St. James Preschool! We periodically host a fundraiser at Walter’s.
- Dine in or carry out
- A percentage of your purchase goes back to St. James Preschool
- Inform the cashier you are with St. James Preschool
Child Care Contribution Credit
St. James Preschool is eligible to accept donations in exchange for the tax credit, which is called the Child Care Contribution Credit (CCCC).
The CCCC is available for up to 50% of the donation. This means that when parents, families, and community members donate to the preschool they can get a tax credit for 50% of their donation.
CCC Certification form will be provided as proof of your donation for your state income tax return.
There are no minimum requirements for amount of donations. The donations can be in any increments throughout the entire year.
Consider donating to St. James Preschool, supporting high quality early childhood education and receive a state tax credit. It’s a win/win opportunity!