A registration form must be completed for each child enrolling in our program. In addition, a non-refundable registration fee of $100 per child or $150 per family is due at the time of registration. The registration process continues until all classes are at capacity. Please make checks payable to St. James Preschool.
Open registration begins each year, during the second week of January for ALL families. All community members are welcome to register for classes at St. James Preschool.
Children must be at least 2 ½ years old to enroll at St. James Preschool. Children must be three or four years old by October 1 and toilet trained to enroll for the preschool classes. Transitional Kindergarten applicants must be five years old by March 1, 2023 and toilet trained to begin transitional kindergarten.
Parents are encouraged to visit the school prior to enrolling. Please click here to schedule a tour of the school.
2023-2024 Registration: CURRENT FAMILIES
Submit your registration for the 2023-2024 school year by updating your information in ProCare below.
- Log in to your myprocare account at myprocare.com.
- Click on the “VIEW” button under “ALL ALERTS” where it says “Registrations Available.”
- Choose “Begin Registration.”
- Choose the child you want to register and click “NEXT.”
- Click on September 2023 – May 2024″ and click “NEXT.”
- Once you select the program, you will be able to complete registration and choose the class/day/time that you’d like.
- Once completed and processed on our end, within the next 24 hours, you will receive an email with any further paperwork and our calendar for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Complete and submit the Child’s Health Appraisal Form.